Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Time....DeviantScrap.com is LIVE!!!!



We are an artistic community for all things digital. If you create with digi stuff, then we want to know about it. Digi-scrappers, art-bookers, hybrid, mixed media …everyone is welcome here. We are all about supporting the arts, creating and having fun. On this journey, we are going to push past barriers and look at things in a new way. Everyone here is about supporting one another and offering a helping hand. I have one of the most amazing CTs on the planet and everyone single one of them is all about creating and sharing. I can’t thank them enough for all their help in making DeviantScrap happen!!! I love you ladies!!!!
This week have a big sale going on and challenges and contests to get your feet wet. While you are here, I hope that you will stop by the forum and give Marsha of Tumble Fish Studios a big welcome. She is a new digi designer but a long time mixed media artist. Her work is pure magic!

Finally, I would like to dedicate the opening of DeviantScrap to K’Lynn Goddard. You are one of the most inspirational people I have ever had in my life. I cherish the time we had together and hope that one day you will come back. I, and many others, miss you so much. You will always be my muse.

6 comments:

Unknown April 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Sweet! I got some sheets, thank you, can't wait to use. :-)

Angela April 25, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Going shopping=)

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

OMG, I am so THRILLED to see DeviantScrap.com live - now, what can I fit in my budget right now?

Congrats on a fab new venture that really fills a need in the digital art world, IMHO. You guys ROCK!

JoAnn April 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Congrats, Hollie! It's a wonderful day in digiland. And ditto about K'lynn. She is missed!

Sandy_in_MD April 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

I am so happy that your shop is open! Congratulations on creating a place that will become home to many of us in the digi scrapping world.

And thanks for the awesome sale & freebies!

Anonymous May 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

just bought a few kits on deviantscrap. thanks for the freebies too.
i am so glad i found you!!!
good luck with this venture...:)