Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome To My Nightmare

I am so behind on blogging! Blogger locked me out and it's taken forever to get back in! But, I am here now with lots of exciting things happening. This is one of my favorite times of the year...Halloween! I love decorating and making cool, scary stuff. We go all out at my house and if you remember what we did last year, we are doubling it in size this year! We are adding a cemetery out front and are building everything ourselves, including the tombstones. They are looking amazing! Can't wait to show you!


In my excitement this year, I have 2 new Halloween kits. The first, which I released 2 weeks ago, Haute Halloween is an elegant kit. Think Pottery Barn meets Halloween. Totally chic and not a drop of purple in it. Today, I am debuting my second kit, Welcome To My Nightmare. This kit is crazy creepy. It's truly the stuff nightmares are made of. My deviant CT really had a blast playing with it and yeah, they sort of scare me now....LOL! It's on sale until Wednesday only.


And finally, we are celebrating this month with SPOOK-tober at DeviantScrap. Please drop by the forums and check out all the fun and games we have in store for you. Challenges, games, lots of winners and of course, some trick or treating!















0 comments: