Friday, March 2, 2012

New & On Sale - Art Journaling 3 - The Collection


I am really happy to announce that I have a new kit or should I say collection to present to you...Art Journaling 3. I love this series of kits. But don't let the title scare you. It's a very versatile collection. It's filled with all kinds of bits and pieces. It has everything from vintage images and snippets to realistic bugs and statues to stamps, wordart and paint. This is definitely a kit to get the mojo flowing. The kit got huge...over 220 items and I couldn't stop designing. I had to do some add-on packs. There are 2 alphas - 1 handpainted and 1 hand doodled. There is a set of "washi" tape elements and another pack of frames that have text paths that run around them. And because I love digital paint so much, there is a pack of paint and patterns with a few realistic bonus elements. 


Check out what my CT did with it. From scrapbook pages to art journaling, there is something for everyone. 

0 comments: