Monday, February 23, 2009

Fridge Art

I was trying to think of creative ways to preserve Jason’s artwork in his scrapbooks. I asked myself where most of his work ended up and the answer was the fridge. So, I decided to explore that and create a kit that you could showcase art, photos, notes and daily life. This kit would work perfect for 365 challenges too. Create scenes, do detailed close ups…just get creative.



Be sure to view the additional previews at Oscraps to see everything that is included.


Here is some inspiration for you!

by Hollie
by Joann
by Marlies
by Hollie
by Erin
by Nicole
by Vesi

And if you haven’t signed up for my newsletter yet, please take a moment while you are here to do so.

Hope you are having a great one!



4 comments:

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

These layouts are totally awesome! I love your kit!!

Anonymous February 26, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Yeahh I can leave a comment! ;) love the idea for the kit and the layouts are so creative! fabulous! :)

kristinvald February 27, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Congrats on your new blog Hollie, it looks amazing and so does all your designs :-)

hugs
Kristín

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

THANK YOU for the newsletter coupon!! 'For My Friends' is SO cute!! :)