Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess who is Guest Designer at ScrapArtist?

ME!!! I was so excited to be asked to be SA's guest designer this month. I had so much fun playing with some of the wickedly talented designers there to create this month's collab, Pieces of My Heart. Its a whimisical, doodle filled kit with loads and loads of goodies.




I have also created an exclusive kit for my stay visit...Secret Garden. This kit is filled with all kinds of fun and fanciful things. My thought for this kit was to be able to have enough goodies to be able to create gorgeous pages as well as magical scenes.


Here is my little prince.


I will also be putting things up for Fab Friday…and they are always a steal!



1 comments:

Anonymous December 30, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.