Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New - Art Box and Stacking Canvases


I am super excited to present two new products to you. I use to create alot of mixed media artwork. Its something I have really missed doing. I wanted to try and create some things that would give me the same feel. Hence, this new collection was born. Art Box is a jam packed kit filled with art supplies, brushes, paint, chalk and tons of fun items like watercolored flowers and leaves. The papers are rich in texture and color. Art Box - Stacking Canvases are a unique and innovative way to create three dimensional pages. You can paint them, blend on them, stack them, layer goodies on and plain just get creative. I hope these items can help you get out of the box and unlease your inner artist!! They are on sale until Friday only!

1 comments:

Carmen, the Crazy Sombrero April 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

wow! love the art box kit. i am a pastel and graphite artist so i'm in to this kit. awseome..love your avatar photo at the oscraps it rocks..i take horrible photos that why i have a pumpkin for my avatar..lol
carmen/littlespooky