Thursday, May 28, 2009

New & On Sale - THE TOPIARY GARDEN



I am so happy to bring to you my latest kit, The Topiary Garden. I had the bright idea to create to topiary alphabet and the kit just grew from there. Its filled with all kinds of whimsical bits like large moss covered animals to silver carriages and giant lilypads. There are 6 scenic papers as well as 10 regular. There are just so many possibilites with this kit. I hope you find as much inspiration from it as I do.

Here are some samples from my fantastic CT.

2 comments:

Lara May 29, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Hollie ~

could you eml me: lara@dustybear.com regarding some piracy info?

thanks!
Lara :)

canecorsobella May 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

This is just gorgeous from what I see, can't wait to download from oscraps...beautiful work, feel proud!