Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PLAY DAYS - A New Collab Kit by Holliewood Studios & Createwings Designs


The fantastically talented Dawn, of Createwings Designs, asked me if I would like to do a collab kit with her. I jumped at the chance. She is so talented and has such a great sense of design. It actually made me nervous to work with her. But, she indulged me and together we came up with the idea of a great summertime outdoors kit. Something to scrap all those park and backyard shots with. We loaded it with all kinds of playthings from tree forts to lemonade stands to sprinklers to run through. We hope you have as much fun scrapping with it as we had creating it for you.

It's on sale until Sunday too!

2 comments:

Sandy_in_MD June 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Awesome new kit, Hollie! (and Dawn. too!) I bought it earlier today and can't believe all of the fun elements and papers.

Debra June 23, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Hollie -

This is the most beautiful + incredible kit I've ever seen.

I don't even care that I missed the sale: it will be mine !!!

:) Debra