Friday, April 2, 2010

I am Guest Designer at SPD this month!

I am super happy to announce that I am a Guest Designer at ShabbyPickleDesigns.com this month! In honor of this sweet gig, I have created this sweet kit, Ice Cream Shoppe. This kit is perfect for scrapping your sweet kids, ice cream moments or just some good frosty fun. My son thought this was the best kit ever as he reaped the rewards after shooting everything. I will admit, I probably gain a few from this one too. What I won't do for my customers...LOL! Yeah, I am good like that.


I think my CT did an amazing job creating a diverse array of layouts for your inspiration.

And last but certainly not least, I would like to introduce my two newest CT members - Marsha of Tumblefish Studios and Amy Knutkowski. I am super excited to show you the spin they take on digi.

4 comments:

Sandy_in_MD April 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Great new kit, Hollie! The CT team's pages are fantastic!

Unknown April 5, 2010 at 7:18 AM  

Hi Hollie, Terra here. Your artwork looks fantastic. It was a pleasure meeting you :)

just Patty Anne April 7, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Popped over to the Pickle to see what they (& NLD) had been up to - and who to my weary eyes should appear? But Hollie Haradon and her Sweet Shoppe so dear!

They're lucky to have you there!

.Trudi Sissons April 8, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

These are all great! Kool kit and the chocolate is mouthwatering!