Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrappers World Awards


Well, as many of you know, the new owners of DST completely botched up our annual SCA. They turned it into a popularity click fest to drive more traffic to their site without a care if the best of the best really won. They simply turned it into a popularity contest. This turned off and angered a lot of people....myself included. The minute I realized what was happening, I contacted Ripal and we decide that we would set this straight and host our own awards....the proper way! With the help of Darcy, Laura and Stef, we are so pleased to present to you the 2010 SCRAPPERS WORLD AWARDS.  Please stop by and nominate your favorite pages and submit your personal favs.

I would also like to take a minute and thank all the amazing designers who donated gift certificates for the winners. I sent out the call asking for help and literally within minutes my mailbox was filled with offers of gcs. Thank you sooooo much ladies. You are all such amazing and generous souls!

0 comments: