Saturday, April 2, 2011

Clever People

One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee (well, more like 3 or 4) and blog surf. I start at a few favs and then click from there. I just meander through cyber-space. I am always in awe of how many clever and talented people are out there. 


Here are a few things/people that grabbed my attention today.

How clever is this wallpaper by Taylor and Woods?!?!?! You can paint it or you can add photos to it. Oh, how I wish I add a room (or dreaming big here, art studio) that I could do this. May have to work on the Mister to at least let me do the loo.

I love this vintage camera display by Tim Melideo. I have a few and maybe have to scout the flea markets for a few more. I think this would look awesome in our house. It's really a great idea for any collection.

If you have a boy in your life, then you probably have Lego in your life. Jason is an avid Lego builder and I have huge respect for the time that goes into building Lego creations. 

Flickr user and Lego fan, Larry Lars created a Lego vignette of his home photo studio. Check out how faithful he was. So cool!


Next up is Natsumi. This clever girl has created a series of photographs in which she appears to be levitating. It's such a unique idea and I find her photos to be quite intriguing and captivating.




And finally, a bit of fun. Hope you have a giggle.



Adam Fisher, a burly Maine animator at Laika, chops down his majestic beard in “Timber,” a stop motion PSA on preserving natural resources.

3 comments:

Ann April 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

i need that wallpaper!thanks for sharing all the fabulous places with us!!

NancyB April 17, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

LMAO love the vid! hee hee Loving all the sharing going on here! xoxo

Balinda (RebelChick) April 30, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

that chick "levitating" is pretty wicked and I LOL'd at the Timber video. Thanx for sharing!