Monday, May 16, 2011

Do you Pinterest?

Do you Pinterest?  I have to admit I have become quite obsessed with this site. I find it so inspirational and rather helpful. I love looking at other peoples pins. The web is so huge that it is impossible to see everything. Pinterest kind of funnels it for you. You can follow other people or just specific boards. There is everything from party ideas to scrumptious goodies to drool over to DIY ideas. I call this site,"The Great Rabbit Hole" because once I start looking and following links to new sites and blogs....well, hours just disappear. I always leave feeling inspired with new ideas zinging through my little head. You have to send a request for an invitation to join and it can take a few weeks to get one, but trust me....it's worth the wait!!!

1 comments:

Tina Liel May 20, 2011 at 4:29 AM  

Oh it is sooooooooooo addicting LOL. Do you have the phone application? Maybe even more addicting because it is so easy to repin there. And on the application there is board called neighborhood finds where you can repin your photographs! And by the way I am a HUGE fan of your scrap kits♥ Have a great weekend. Hugs