Monday, July 2, 2012

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad bad blogger. I guess sometimes life just happens and I can't get everything done on the list.


So in a brief attempt to get caught back up, here are two of my latest kits that should have made it here sooner.

Photog.
This kit is for the photographer in all of us. From past to present, you can find it all here. Set up your studio, bring in your models and get shooting. After that, there are loads of texture papers to help you process your "film." This kit is sure to bring out your creativity.




Then there is Curl Up & Dye


I was in a girly girl mood and wanted to do something a little out of my norm...a serious girl kit!!! This kit is has loads of fun stuff, including a bunch of wigs that are perfect for playing dressup. Can you say new avatars? There is also fun makeup that can easliy be recolored to become paint for art journaling. Desaturate the foundation and you have gesso! It's a two-fer, I tell ya!  





1 comments:

Ann July 3, 2012 at 7:43 PM  

~i love them both~