Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New & On Sale - GONE JUNKIN

 
There is nothing I love more than going junking. I love sussing out bits and bobs in thrift stores. Mornings spent at flea markets scouring for lost bits of history. Even hitting garage sales scooping up someone else's trash and turning it into treasure. It's the crow in me...it call calls to me. One of the great things is that it is usually a family event. Nick and Jason both enjoy doing it as much as I do. I love seeing their creative wheels turn as they try to figure out what to do with some cool find. Some times I am grateful that we only have a single garage to store all of our junk and other times, I wish we had a big old barn so we could collect to our hearts content. But in the end, it really doesn't matter...just spending time together junkin is half the fun.

Gone Junkin and the printable collage sheet ATC version are both on sale for a few days only. 

And check out what my CT did! 

 

 


0 comments: