Thursday, September 13, 2012

New - Bird Boxes


I am pleased to present my newest kit to you, Bird Boxes.  This kit was inspired by my all time favorite artist, Joseph Cornell. His work has enthralled me since the first moment I laid eyes on it. When I saw an exhibition of his boxes in New York, it cemented my love affair with him. I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to move into the room and live there. 

If you are not familiar with Cornell's work, there are numerous sites and books on his art. WebMuseum, Paris has a wonderful quick overview of his boxes and PEM.org also has a lot of great info. Be sure to "Launch Site" for a fun, interactive look into his work. There is also a great fan site called, JosephCornellBox.com. It's interactive and they have a gallery you can submit to.

Check out how my team used the kit...it really is versatile!
 
 






0 comments: