Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween At Our House



Halloween at our house was over the top this year. It was like Disneyland meets Universal Studios. Nick is amazing and created a show for our visitors. Nothing was just bought and plopped down. Everything was customized. He made the skeletons talk and sing. He took regular pumpkins and made them sing. He built Michael Meyers, Jason and the Swat Zombie. I faux finished everything for a more realistic look. Nothing was left untouched. But, I have to admit we raided our studio of all the foliage and alot of the props, so we really spent very little money to achieve all of this. Even my son got into the spirit and helped to decorate. He was incharge of all the rats, snakes and critters that were tucked into all the nooks and crannies. It really was a blast to create and even more fun to watch our visitors faces.

2 comments:

Ami November 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Hollie, What fun. I'll be showing this to Jon as soon as he gets home. I love all of your kits and this is so fitting for what I would expect from you. Thanks for sharing it. Hugs, Ami

Debi WeeFaerie November 25, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

That was too cool!!! Thanks for sharing!