Monday, November 16, 2009

New & On Sale - POP CHRISTMAS!

Christmas is absolutely my most favorite time of the year. I love the weather, the festivities, the traditions. Decorating is also a major part of it. I grew up in a house that my mom decorated every inch of. It's always been a special time to me and I love sharing all those moments with my son now. Christmas is even more magical through the eyes of a child. I hope you find inspiration in this kit to scrap your magical holiday moments.

Check out what my amazing CT did with it.






6 comments:

Tiki November 16, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Wow! Those layouts are gorgeous and what a kit!

dille2@cableone.net November 17, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

Got me my HW fix - now, can't wait to use it. Thanks Miss Hollie!

Kellie's Kreative Korner November 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Awesome new kit! And what gorgeous layouts!! I am in the processing of downloading the kit and can't wait to open it up! YAY!!! Thank you!

Anonymous November 18, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Just unzipped my files - this kit is AMAZING!

Anonymous November 19, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

OMG i just wanna to say thtat your kits are incredible! Love the last kit also! Fantastic and thank you for all the beautiful kits!

Anonymous November 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Wooow stunning kit!! Love it!! Wonderful LO's


abeille :-)