Monday, August 30, 2010

New & On Sale - Niches and ATC - Set 4

I have 2 new packs for you. The first is Niches. This set contains 5 unique niches to use in your art and scrapbooking. They are fun to dress up, fill up and play with. You can really get creative with them.


Check out what my CT did with them!!! Amazing stuff, huh?


The second item in the shoppe today is ATC - Set 4. This set explores the Orient. It is filled with exotic and mysterious papers and elements for your creations.



Wishing you all a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Mumure August 31, 2010 at 2:00 AM  

LOVE your niches!!
Your Ct's girls did an awesome work as always!!Stunning creative pages!

MrsPeel September 23, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

:) I'm due a visit to your shop again, I have been very ill, very busy, etc but I thought I show you my last post as you are featured :)
http://thelatinmrspeel.blogspot.com/2010/09/between-tiredness-and-dissapointments.html