Monday, August 9, 2010

New & On Sale - Theatre of Dreams & 2 ATC sets


So, I have to admit, the whole altered art bug has sort of bit me. I am loving that I can use my digi supplies for other projects and expand my artistic vision. I am still a die hard scrapper because I have to do something with the zillion photos I take of Jason. So for this round of new product, I created mini kits that can be used for either scrapping or altered art. First up is Theatre of Dreams. This mini kit is perfect for creating little staged vignettes. I think there are a ton of uses for these theatres and you will have great fun using them. My CT sure did! 


Then, I created 2 new ATC sized kits. ATCs are my new obsession! We have an ongoing ATC swap happening at DeviantScrap and can I tell you how much fun it is to get a little piece of art from fellow artists in the mail?!?! These 2 kits have 5x7 BGs and frames that can be used, as is, for Jumbos or scaled in half for actuals. 



0 comments: