Monday, September 19, 2011

New & On Sale - Broken

Life isn't perfect. Some times we feel lost or broken. We see dreams shattered like glass. Pieces left in the trash. It's all real and it has a place in our art, our pages. I am a strong believer that scrap/art therapy really does help. I have found release upon creating many a page. Some people find it odd that I am willing to share these pages with the world but to me I find that when I do, the weight is lifted from my shoulders. I am sending it out into the universe. It is freed. One thing I have learned too is that I am not alone. Others have shared their feelings with me and have found strength in too. Broken is a kit that is filled with elements and papers to help you on this journey. Discarded and broken...these symbols are perfect for expressing life's not so pretty moments.


My CT did an amazing job with this kit too. 



And because I sort of suck at blogging, I forgot to post my last two kits. Eek! In Black and White is a fun and funky kit. It's filled with black and white papers and elements with punches of color. It's perfect for teenagers or pop pages. Gotta Hand It To You is a fun pack of hands in different poses. They are great for changing up perspective and getting creative with.

1 comments:

Melinda September 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

any chance you will be doing a set of manly hands?? pretty please?! I have an unfinished page that has been sitting on my HD for years waiting for the right man hand to come along and place that last little star for me... I checked out this pack of hands and the nails are too nice to fit what I want LOL