Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New and On Sale - ALL HALLOWS EVE

Halloween is quickly becoming one of my favorite holidays. I love dressing up and becoming someone else. I love the decorations and how it's become a family event for us to create a haunted house in the atrium of our house. It's one holiday that Nick really gets into and becomes a kid himself. I love the imagery of Halloween too....the black cats, pumpkins and spooky things. I actually have a large black cat collection that I love to bring out for Halloween. Nick and I are already planning the additions we are going to make to our display this year. It really got me into the mood to create this kit. My mojo was off the charts for this one and I hope you find as much to inspire you as I did. There really is something in it for everyone and hopefully you will find yourself scrapping page after page with it. I seriously had so many ideas that I knocked out 5 pages in 2 days!! It's on sale until Thursday only. You can grab All Hallows Eve HERE.

And check out my amazing CT, who knock it out of the, um..graveyard, yet again!!!.



I also want to give a BIG shout out to Liz of Paislee Press. Her Oct. 31st wordart is the perfect compliment to my kit. Be sure to check it out when you head over to the O. She just always rocks it!!!!

3 comments:

mathildescrap September 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Hello ! I love all your kits ! I already buy one long time ago and I enjoy it, and your style has changed and it's again more beautiful ! This last kit is extraordinary ! love the elements, and your CT pages are amazing ! really great job on all your kits! !

Sandra September 22, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

omg this kit is freaking awesome!!
and you have the best CT ever!

Netjuh September 22, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Such a great/scarry kit to play with.....
Love everything in it..
Thanks for making it.
Love all the CT LO-ts with it.