Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NEW & ON SALE - DESK MESS!




I swear I am a neat person. Well, I was before I had a household with 2 dogs, 1 six year old and a Nick. I just never seem to quite catch up. There are never enough hours in the day it seems. I am learning to resign myself with the fact that my house will never be perfect again. My desk is one of those areas that things just accumulate. Nick and Jason's junk end up here too. Why? I have no idea. But on any given day there is an odd assortment of items. But there are the standard things too. A couple Cheerios...yep. Hairclips...yep! An assort of drinks...yep. It all just never seems to go away.

Anyhow, this space where I spend my days and many a nights, gave me inspiration for my latest kit. It's an aerial view which I though would be a fun perspective to play with. It's a great way to show off loads of photos, kids art, as well as just a snap shot of your day. You can find DESK MESS! on sale until Friday
.



4 comments:

Serenity Sheri September 1, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

I love this kit!!! Awesome layouts :)

listgirl September 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Hi Hollie! I absolutely LOVE this kit, it's fantastic! Love all the elements in it. I need to ask you a question though. Do you allow use of your kits on personal blogs? I ask because I can see using this kit for a fantastic banner or background!

Hollie Haradon September 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Hi Listgirl.

I will answer you here as you for forgot to leave your email and I couldnt find one on your blog.

Yes, you may use Desk Mess on your personal blog with proper credit please.

Thank you so much!!!!
Hollie

listgirl September 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Thanks for the answer!

Christine (supertwinkle)