Monday, September 14, 2009

New & On Sale - ON THE ROAD

I am happy to bring you my newest kit, ON THE ROAD. This kit was created per the request of my CT member, Sue Issacson. So, thank you Sue for the inspiration. When I started assembling things for the kit, I had a traditional travel kit in mind. But then, I started exploring the idea that it could be used for more things than just travel...like a personal journey, ideas of exploration or future destinations. The roads can be used to symbolize many ideas. The signage to document places, discoveries or ideals. I hope that everyone can find ways to use this kit for lots of different concepts. I know I did and look what my CT dreamed up!



4 comments:

Wendy September 15, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I just bought it and love it!! Thank you!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=770924 September 17, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

Thanks! With pleasure with it has worked!!!!

Monique1971 September 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Hi Hollie,

What a great kit, it's so cool and fun! Thanks for creating this.

Greetings Monique

Loretta September 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

I love your Travel Kit. Thanks for sharing.