Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New and On Sale - THE THING FINDER

Inspired by my friend, Patty Ann, I am happy to present to you my latest kit. My Fellow Thing Finder sent me this Pippi Longstocking quote and I immediately felt a deep connection to it.

"What are we going to do now?" asked Tommy.

"I don't know what you are going to do," said Pippi, "but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-finder, and when you're a Thing-finder you don't have a minute to spare."

"What did you say you are?" asked Annika.

"A Thing-finder."

"What's that?" asked Tommy.

"Someone who hunts for things, naturally. What else could it be?" said Pippi.

"The whole world is full of things and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-finder does," she finished.

"What kind of things?" asked Annika.

"Oh, all kinds," said Pippi. "Lumps of gold, ostrich feathers, dead rats, candy snapcrackers, and tiny little screws, and things like that." 

I am a Thing Finder. My parents are Thing Finders. My son is a Thing Finder. I can't help myself but collect the things that capture my interest. I love the hunt as much as the score. Now, I am so happy that I can share my things and help you fill your treasure box (i.e. hard drive.) The Thing Finder is on sale until Feb 25 only.

My CT has at it again. Check out their creativity. They blow me away!

 
  
  
 

1 comments:

kayo56 March 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

The kit will give me pleasure to use, just because of the title and the reference.

Every time I open up the file, I'll be thinking of Pippi Longstocking, one of the greatest counter culture heroines ever created.

The kit does her credit!