Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New & On Sale - SPRING FAERIES

Well, after my last kit which was a little heavy, I am happy to present to you a bit of fun. Spring Faeries is an enchanted kit filled with all kinds of magical bits and pieces. I created this kit with the idea of playing with scale. The forest elements and animals should be large, while your little faeries should be small. They are the special little treasures in your layouts. I really had fun making my son into a little Faerie King...he thought it was pretty neat too. Spring Faeries is on sale until Feb 11.

And here is some amazing inspiration for you from my CT goddess!!





2 comments:

Olushka52 February 10, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

Thanks big for to visit your blog. New a set simply shaking. I am very happy that have bought it. Already it would be desirable spring. I will necessarily make beautiful pages of it. Thanks for your work!!!

.Trudi Sissons April 1, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

FABULOUS