Thursday, November 3, 2011

New and On Sale - Flying Free

Sorry I am a little late on this post. Those of you who know me, Halloween is a HUGE event at our house. We sort of take it to a whole new level of over the top amazingness. Needless to say, that kind of display takes weeks to accomplish and we were literally finishing it up as the kids began to arrive. Nick and I are very battered and bruised from all the hard work of setting it up and now, taking it down but there is nothing better than hearing all of the ooohs and aaahs from the little ones (and their parents.) 


Anyhoodle, I present to you my newest kit, Fly Free. Fly Free is the theme of The Deviant Muse this month and it inspired me to try something new. I felt the need to paint and get my hands dirty. I wanted to do something a little more fun and playful then my usual. This kit is great for altered art, ATCs, cards, etc. There are lots of fun papers and accessories to dress these darling gals up. 


Here is some inspiration from my FAB CT.

0 comments: