Monday, November 21, 2011

New & On Sale - Holly Jolly

It's my favorite time of year, the Christmas season. Christmas is so different than Halloween. Halloween is a production, an event at our house but Christmas is much different with a whole different feel. I love the sense of family, the peacefulness and spirit of love. There is sense of community. I also love the tradition of Christmas and the rituals each family seems to have. It's all just so special. This year I did a festive and fun kit, Holly Jolly, to celebrate the season with. It's perfect for scrapping and digital art. There is something for everyone in it. I also created an add-on pack. Who can resist paint, glitter and some washi tape? I have included two versions - with and without titles for more versatility.


My CT was filling pretty festive as you can see. I am amazed at all of the different looks! 


 Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season!!!!

0 comments: