Monday, February 28, 2011

Exciting News!!!!

Look who is on the cover of Somerset Digital Studio!!!! Yep, that's us! The designers of DeviantScrap were beyond thrilled to be asked to create an exclusive kit for Somerset. Somerset is an AMAZING series of magazines catering to artists. I have been reading Somerset for years and every issue, whether it be Somerset Studio, Somerset Digital or any one of their other fantastic titles, is always filled with so much eye candy and inspiration!! They are the only art magazines I read. We had the honor to create a no-holds bar kit just for them. Color Splash is artsy, colorful and flat out fun. It can be used for scrapping, altered art, journaling, mixed media and more. This is one versatile kit...not to mention jam packed. Now, ready for the best part...this kit is FREE!!!! Yep, free! Simply pick up this magazine and read our article....there you will find the details. What you don't get Somerset in your country?!?!? Ack. Well, I would still check them out HERE (hint, hint.) And a big shout out to Joann, for having her layout with Color Splash make the cover!! It's the top one! Woot.

5 comments:

Pink Tree Studio February 28, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

I'm planning on buying it tomorrow :~)

Unknown February 28, 2011 at 8:01 PM  

Got it for free, woohoo!!! The magazine arrive in todays mail and was such a pleasant surprise. :-)

Amber Tabangay March 1, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

Got mine today!!!
I can't tell you how inspiring it is to see so many of my dear artiste friends featured. So proud to know so many, many talented gals!

The Turtle Triplet March 7, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

I hit BNN again after an unsuccessful attempt last weekend to purchase Digital Studio. I love this magazine because I get great ideas for myself and learn about FANTASTIC sites like Deviant Scrap. You make available just the kind of thing I'm looking for, beautiful kits and such for my digital creations, awesome! Thank you for the terrific and free "Color Splash" kit, love it! I'm happy to have learned about Deviant Scrap.
Cheers, Jane

magicshell March 10, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Thanks so much! I redeemed my kit today, and it is truly awesome! Thanks so much.